James Wedgeworth Realtor
James Wedgeworth, Hilton Head Island REALTOR®
- Full-time Island Resident since 1981
- 1973 Graduate of Mississippi State University with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Spent 14 years working for Southwestern Publishing Company in Nashville, Tennessee
- Active in the community; serving as Sunday School teacher for First Baptist Church
- Chairman of Beaufort County Republican Party
- Board Member of Hilton Head Hospital
- Member of Hilton Head Association of Realtors and former board member
- Conducts new agent training and education
- Dixie youth baseball coach
- Volunteer basketball coach at Hilton Head Christian Academy
Why List Your Property with James Wedgeworth?
- #1 Realtor on Hilton Head Island - 1990-2014
- James Wedgeworth has been ranked in the top 100 in residential sales volume in the United States and has been featured in the top real estate publication, Realtor Magazine. Realtor Magazine stated that these 100 individuals have production levels that mark them as “mega-performers” of the industry.
- James Wedgeworth has been selected by America’s Most Referred Realtor to be a representative for Hilton Head Island. America’s Most Referred Realtor is an organization of Top Realtors throughout the U.S., and it is on of the best referral networks because you are dealing only with top Realtors in different locales.
- Since James is known as Hilton Head Island’s “Real Estate Expert” he has been asked many times to be a featured guest on a local television show called “Street Talk.” The program spotlights local financial issues & events.
- James was asked to have an exclusive waterfront property featured on FoxNews in a segment with Barbara Corcoran of The Corcoran Group.
- James was interviewed at one of his listed properties for a real estate segment on CNBC.
- James Wedgeworth is also a member of "Who’s Who" In Real Estate. This a directory of the best realtors and firms from around the world. Membership is by invitation only and is limited to the finest in the industry. The publisher, John Brian Losh, stated that individuals chosen to be in his directory impress him with characteristics such as quality and integrity.